When your team hits a game winner or the band plays your favorite song, there is nothing like experiencing the moment live and in-person. And our mission is to connect people to those unforgettable live experiences with mobile technology and move people from the couch to the crowd. Whether it’s securing tickets, upgrading to a fantastic seat, or participating in a once in a lifetime experience, sports and entertainment companies and fans alike realize that these opportunities should no longer be wasted.
Our engineering team - the creators of new technologies - build amazing products that teams and fans love. We need your help both scaling our existing system and building it to enable our vision of what a live event can really be - fun, flexible, and memorable!
We’re quickly growing both our core business and our INWEGO team and need to fill both Mid and Senior level roles on our roster with developers that are passionate about programming and building an amazing product.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• You love live events!
• You’re passionate about technology and you want to use and build innovative products
• You have 2+ years with an object oriented language and a solid understanding of fundamental concepts
• You know SQL and general best-practices for accessing a database
• Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
Nice to Have
• Groovy & Grails, Spring, or other JVM language (Java, Scala, etc.)
• You’re a full-stack developer (Work with front-end, back-end services, and data stores – no sweat!)
• Experience with (HTML5, Sass, Node.js, Angular 2+, React)
• Mobile (iOS or Android)
• AWS Kinesis, RedShift
• Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
• Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
• Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
• In-office massage therapists!
• Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
• We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
• 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
• Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
• We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
• Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
• Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
• Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office