Do you have a passion for the customer experience and a proven background in sales? Are you excited at the opportunity to work with and implement cutting edge technology within Major League Baseball? Do you thrive in partner relationship building and sustainability to help generate meaningful revenue? Do you want to disrupt the 20-billion-dollar ticketing industry with innovative technology?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Experience, expapp.com, is seeking a Manager of Sales and Retention to join our rapidly-growing team to help take us to the next level of awesome.
You will be responsible for the technology expansion, adoption and revenue growth of our Major League Baseball clients across multiple markets. From using and implementing effective sales strategies and tactics related to product fit by team/market, to working closely with MLB clubs to help combat challenges and drive meaningful growth with our industry changing technology.
- Grow existing MLB accounts by sharing the subscription ticketing vision and technology suite across multiple markets.
- Deliver compelling presentations to VP+ level executives with determination and enthusiasm that will motivate and inspire internal teams and existing/prospective clients.
- Work closely with multiple internal departments from marketing, operations, and product to ensure we deliver the best experience for fans and our team partners.
- Build and sustain relationships across our MLB partner base and at the league level in Major League Baseball.
- Manager level and above in the sports and/or sports technology industry (MLB experience required).
- 6+ years of direct sales experience meeting and exceeding revenue targets (MLB experience required).
- Live within an hour of a major airport and willing to travel 50%.
- Strong knowledge of the latest technology trends specifically in the sports and live entertainment landscape.
- Must be an authentic, active listening, problem solving sales leader with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Has a recent and established network across MLB clubs.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
- Polished client facing presentation skills.
- A drive to constantly optimize and improve, combined with a relentless focus on our partner’s goals and objectives as well as the customer experience.
- Self-sufficient and determined to collaborate with smart, fast-moving, passionate people.
- Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and 401K match
- Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop
- Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
- We have a coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
- 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
- Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
- We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
- Ping-pong table, XBOX, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
- Be the DJ with Sonos throughout the office
- Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.